Sunday, June 30, 2019

Il Buono, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo


The latest batch of finished figures are from my Knuckleduster KS for Gunfighters Ball (lots more to come), and represent the main characters from the movie The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.


The Ugly - Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez (known as "The Rat")


The Bad - Angel Eyes


The Good - Blondie (aka The Man With No Name)


How cool is this model of Tuco in the bath?! "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk!"


I threw Angel Eyes on this old Architects of War model - sort of representative of the beginning of the film.


Here is another excellent little AoW piece too.


It's a real shame that they ended up going out of business, as they really had a lot of nice little diorama pieces like these.

Appreciate you taking the time to give the blog a read, until next time!
Ivor

22 comments:

  1. Evocative and wonderful characters, the vignette is awesome...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You going to do a remake of my favorite movie Ivor ?
    The models look fantastic mate great paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are brilliant, both the sculpts and the paint jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Riot! Yeah, if you're into old west figures at all Knuckleduster are the cream of the crop as far as sculpts 😃

      Delete
  4. Great looking minis and a superb paint-job.
    I had to take a second look as something didn't seem right - it was the clear bases !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated Joe! Love my clear bases 😃

      Delete
  5. Everything about this posting is outstanding, Ivor. Paintjobs, scenery and musings. Terrific post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking miniatures and I love that movie.
    I too miss AoW, I have some great terrain from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew! A real shame no one picked up their terrain line when they closed up 😐

      Delete
  7. These are very nice Ivor, the ugly and the good are spot on although I'm not as convinced by Col Mortimer/Angel Eyes, the sculpt is great but somehow doesnt seem quite right to me, not sure why.
    The bath figure is brilliant, how are you going to get it into a game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! I think Tuco in the bath will make a perfect objective marker 😃

      Delete
  8. Cracking job on them all. Love the bathtub one! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon! Agreed, I think that one is my favorite of the group :)

      Delete
  9. Nice work, especially the Man With No Name, nice figures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg these are perfect. I love Tuco in the bath tub!

    ReplyDelete