Completed a few plot points and objective markers over the past two days.
My first two completed markers.
An ammo cache.
This was the one that I added the scan of an old map onto it.
I thought these two could work for a fuel dump objective and then the entrance to a secret lair or underground facility - something spy/fi like.
These are from a Ral Patha blister I had grabbed off of Ebay. I really bought it for the canopic jars; I thought they would be perfect for a plot point in a Pulp Alley game.
The lid of the sarcophagus lifts off, which is pretty neat.
I really like the color of the jars :)
I also did some additional weathering on my Warlord resin Opel Blitz with that Vallejo set I got for 40% off at Hobby Lobby last week. I've seen the updated plastic version of this kit and it's a huge improvement over this one - where the doors connect to the cab is pretty rough on the resin kits as you can see.
Still, super pleased with the new look. I decided not to put any German markings on it so it be used in a wider variety of games.
And I had no idea I had this many beetle swarms to paint! Ready for a Mummy scenario I guess :)
As always, thanks for looking!